Assalamualaikum everyone! How you’ve been doing? Hopefully you guys are doing fine =)
Last two weeks, our Mr.President was honoured to be together in the SHAS Mosque Management Meeting. The meeting was held in Mosque Meeting Room at 2.30pm on 13th February 2014. For your information,Brother Azam was elected as one of the members of the board. Congratulations to our Mr.President!
Among the matters that were raised during the discussions are:
- Members of the meeting were informed about the improvement of procedure regarding the use of masjid trust fund.
- Request from the Students’ Society to do programs in Masjid
- The spokesman from Masjid said that all students were kindly invited to do programs in Masjid provided with several guidelines.
- Programs and Talk conducted by Masjid were not known by students.
- To deal with this problem, SRC voluntarily offers a platform for Masjid to promote their programs.
- Meeting suggest that weekly collection money to be display at the soft board for public notification
- Masjid defect
- Meeting was informed there is issue pertaining to the electrical wiring in the building of mosque which require high cost to repair. Alhamdulillah,this matter has been approved by Rector.
- Masjid will allow any wedding ceremony to be held in masjid compound at cost of RM100 which is agreed by committee members
Apart from that, there are some good news for students of Kulliyyah of Science.
Alhamdulillah, Indeed before the Eid al-Adha holiday, Brother Nur Azam Amirudin had met with the Assistant Officer, Bro Malik together with Welfare Exco of SCIENCESS.They had discussed regarding the welfare of the students KOS. Here are few details regarding the discussion:
|No||Complaint||Respond & Solution|
|3||Whiteboard was dirty and difficult to clean due some had used permanent marker||
|4||Uses of an LCD projector and flat panel display (LCD)||
|5||Whiteboard Marker is not available in the classroom.||
|6||Facilities in CTS Building
|7||Management Class (MGT) that held during Saturday or weekends.||
Last but not least,there are some advices from Bro.Malik
- Be careful when walking inside KOS especially at night because they are possibility of stray dogs.
- Do not imitate the exam.
- Do always observe your aurah.